What happens when you don’t make requirements crystal clear? They’re wide open to misinterpretation. Enjoy this video clip and remember…it doesn’t really matter what method you use to capture project requirements; if they’re too fuzzy, you’re gonna pay for it one way or another!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Customer, Developer, Tester (codebetter.com)
- Functional specs (slideshare.net)
- Software requirement (slideshare.net)
- How do we solve business problems from a customer-centric approach ? (slideshare.net)
- eXtreme Project Management. Both Brilliant and Dangerous. (edge.papercutpm.com)
- Garbage In, Garbage Out. Haven’t We Learned That Yet? (edge.papercutpm.com)